I made this corn dip for a football party this last weekend and it was a huge hit. I found it on Pinterest and here is the website it originated from http://ginamarieskitchen.com/2010/10/28/hot-corn-dip-2/. It was delicious 🙂 I made a few changes to the recipe to minimize the spiciness, but add a few more peppers if you love spicy!
Prep: 5-10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded chedder cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack
- 1.5 tbs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small, with many of the seeds removed
- 1 small can (4oz) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 11oz can of corn, drained
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs green onions, sliced thin
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cheese, chipotle and green peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.