So it just occurred to me that I have never posted my favorite salsa recipe on my blog. I love Mexican food and I especially love going to Mexican restaurants and eating good chips and salsa before the meal. That being said, I was thrilled when I found this restaurant style salsa recipe that tastes amazing and is simple to make!
Prep: 8ish minutes
Chill: At least 10 minutes before serving
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can original Rotel
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- handful of cilantro, washed
- juice of 1 lime
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are finely chopped. Serve with Chips!
Yields: about 3 cups
*I am not sure where I got this recipe from, but I wish I could give that person credit because this recipe is awesome!